Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Have you ever....

.... wondered: If I was a cat (or, if my cat was a person)~ would s/he still like me?

Or am I alone in this?


Anyway. We spent a couple days in Maple Ridge this past weekend. It was our final free flight from our Flight Pass. We flew down Friday evening ~ Mom and Dad picked us up at the airport. And we came home on the Monday morning flight. We had a nice time. Had dinner at my older brother's house with his family and his parents-in-law on Sunday evening. We shopped at Value Village Sunday morning. Chad got a few ties, and I got two tops. Actually, I got four tops, but since I didn't want to try them on before they were washed, only two of them actually fit. And, since we don't have a Value Village here or anywhere close, Mom scored herself some store credit. :)

Sunday was also our anniversary - seven years! Time is *so* weird. On one hand, it feels like Chad & I have known each other forever. On the other hand, it feels like time has just flown by!

I went to my first meeting with the camera club on Monday. It was an hour long, which everyone (else) considered to be a short one. I think Chad & I are going to go check out the museum exhibit today; the opening went well on Saturday apparently. I want to get pictures of my pictures on the wall. :)
Joining the Community Band is probably not going to happen. A while back, the conductor emailed a schedule of their proposed up-coming performances. They're going to play at SeaFest, which I could have done, if it wasn't the same weekend as our Convention. I didn't want to go to all the practices for a performance I won't be in - I don't think it's fair to get the band used to my being there, then bail for the performance. *shrug* So, camera club will get all the necessary Mondays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

7 AWESOME years babe. I love you.