Monday, July 23, 2007

More about Alaska

Since we didn't manage to film OUR experience on the Unlimited Thrills Ride in Anchorage, I filmed the people who went after us... I posted it on my Bebo site so you can check it out.

Here is a photo we took from our visit to the Alaska Branch Office... the Branch Office actually closed just over a year ago; I'm pretty sure it operated out of the Kingdom Hall, anyway, so it would probably have consisted of a few rooms. Here, though, the mail box and sign still has a place near the front entrance of the Kingdom Hall.




I don't usually take photos of the Kingdom Halls we see - that's more Chad's thing - but this one was just gorgeous. As you can see, it was red brick; plus, the greenery and flowers you see a glimpse of actually spread around the whole building, including several planted areas within the parking lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi am it is your fav brother. I got the cup and papers thanks :) we (the whole clan) say "hi" and "thanks" Glad you had fun and the pictures look awsome. Tell Chadric we say "Hi" and to keep his flickr site full of knew pictures.

Your big bro