Thursday, August 02, 2007

Check it Out!


At the beginning of the year, I joined a group on Flickr, called Utata. It's a lively group which runs special projects and assignments that members can participate in (or not).

They have a yearly Big Project, which will appear online as a zine, and will also be published in print. I had been wanting to do something for it since the project was announced, but it wasn't until the night before the submission deadline that a series of words started to form in my head and prevented me from sleeping...

I was able to enter in four of the six categories: landscape, stock photography, portrait, and (the aforementioned) special project.

So please, check out my submissions! And, by all means, feel free to enjoy the other entrants' work as well!

No comments: