Saturday, August 18, 2007

For your shopping pleasure

I now have an online gallery with redbubble, where I've uploaded a few of my photos. They are for sale as Canvas Prints, Framed Prints, Mounted Prints, Laminated Prints and/or greeting cards.

If you don't find something there that you like, feel free to browse my Flickr site, as I can make arrangements to have 99.9% of the images there uploaded to RedBubble for your shopping pleasure. Email me (amboire [at] yahoo.com) with details about the image(s) that you'd like.

Sales of some of the images I've loaded to RedBubble will benefit the Prince Rupert Wildlife Rehab Shelter. In particular, a percentage of the earnings on any photos that I've taken at the shelter will be given to the shelter. They have been so generous and I feel this is a grand way to show appreciation for them and the tireless work they do.

No comments: